Sunday, October 7, 2012

BEATS BY DR DRE JUSTIN BIEBER IBEATS (HD) .

HI YOU ARE VIEWING BEATS BY DR DRE JUSTIN BIEBER IBEATS (HIGH DEFINITION) WITH BUILT IN CONTROL TALK COLOURS AVAILABLE ARE BLACK AND WHITE THESE ARE REPLICAS HENCE THE PRICE THESE ARE GOOD QUALITY AND SOUND AMAZING. X2 COLOURS AVAILABLE THESE ARE 20 EACH AND I CAN DELIVER THEM FREE IF YO ARE LOCAL I ALSO DO PAYPAL FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE OUT OF THE AREA AND CAN POST THESE OUT TO YOU AND YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THEM ON THE 2ND OR 3RD WORKING DAY THERE WILL BE A SMALL POSTAGE FEE OF 3 THESE ARE GREAT LITTLE WRAP UPS FOR CHRISTMAS IF YOU REQUIRE ANY MORE INFO JUST GIVE ME A RING OR A TXT ON 07861748672 I DO GET BACK TO MY EMAILS SO DONT WORRY IF I DONT GET STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU I TRY MY BEST TO CHECK IT OFTEN AS POSSIBLE Selling SHURE SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones Earphones like new earphonse coming with case and Extension Cable contact me 07779631263 A Samsong Stereo system with cracker speakers, it holds 3 cd can change to which one suits you. It holds two tape casettes hardly used like new, radio as well. Excellent condition Good Cd player for a PEGEOUT/ CITROEN CAR. Collection From Thornhill same one is selling on eBay for 19.95 plus 9.95 postage so grab yourself a bargain! never used, shortly had a jukebox for christmas after this which for me is my baby therefore had no use for this! 5 speakers + sub woofer. All in good working condition. the speakers go into the woofer which then has 3 jacks which conect to your desired device. Perfect for small rooms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment