Monday, October 29, 2012

Gear4 iPod Dock Speakers - New ?

Gear4 iPod Dock Speaker Brand new and never been used No box Conplete with mains adaptor and Mini remote control 35 Contact 07792599363 Thank you Fli Trap subwoofer, ideal for car. Good condition apart from a few scratches and marks but only aesthetic - can all be seen on photos. Comes with all necessary leads and a spare fuse. Only selling due to needing room in my car to transport drum kit around! i am selling my sony surround sound systm itis in good condition and has been well looked after but i am selling it as i have changed all my tv equipment and it does not go with the new one it is a 5.1 system and it sounds amasing FOR SALE OHM MR128 SPEAKERS WITH WALL BRACKETS QUALITY AUDIO SPEAKERS ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME 07825727947 Hi A pair of 15inch ul-15inc 4 Ohms peavey full range passive speakers, these speakers are the business,they are crystal clear.I have also replaced the basket driver in one of them(only last week its never been used) with the genuine black widow replacement basket, direct from the manufacturers peavey. I have the receipt, and the original box to prove it, so one of the speakers is like brand new, they are both in good condition, you are welcome to listen to them, but when you do, trust me you will want them, The only reason I am selling these is I am now retiring from djing due to health reasons. the speakers are great for bands they are particularly good for discos and great for karaoke it makes a bad singer sound great lol, those speakers are round about 1000 a pair to buy, so grab your self a bargain, I will post them but it will cost you 35 to post,

0 comments:

Post a Comment