Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Alpine sub woofer and 400w amp (not Alpine) -

I have for sale My Alpine SD sub woofer and A 400 w amplifier all in good working order, The speaker has a few very small marks on it but nothing that would effect the performance of it.. I was going to put it in to a car I got recently but decided not to as the sound system was very good as standard so I have decided that I no longer need this sub any more.. I also have a Brand new full wiring kit still in pack un opened for 20 for sale if you need it... Thanks for looking 2 Front speakers - 100 WATTS 2 Rear Speakers - 40 WATTS 1 Centre speaker - 40 WATTS High quality speakers, very good sound. All black, the front speakers have removable grills. Some small scratches, marks and scuffs from wear & tear. Great for a Home Cinema System! No time wasters, please! Collection (only) from Kingston! For sale are my AIAIAI TMA-1 Fools Gold Edition in great condition!! (These are a limited edition headphone, not many pairs have been made!) For a full description of these please look here: http://www.aiaiai.dk/store/headphones/tma-1-fools-gold-edition (Please note I do have the original box for these but not the carry bag.) I would prefer not to post these, so if possible please come collect them from me. I am located in Amersham (Buckinghamshire) (On the Chiltern Line) Any questions, Please email me. Great system with amazing sound. Ipod can be used with it with use of a small lead into the socket. All working except record player as it needs a new stylus. This can be bought on ebay at 6.99 including delivery. Brand New Boxed and Sealed iPod Touch 4t

0 comments:

Post a Comment