Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Purple Beats by DR Dre Solo (unwanted gift) .

Beats by dr dre SOLO HD in purple I was bought these as a present but havent used them as I dont really listen to music. No good to me. Will deliver for petrol costs Contact me if your interested wanting quick sale Portable DAB Digital Radio - NEW Can run off batteries or mains (AC Adapter included) COLLECTION ONLY CASH ONLY I am selling this pair of pioneer cdj 800 mk 2 in good condition and perfect working order all buttons and knobs work as new all lights are perfect they come with 2 x phono leads and 2 x power leads and the original manual . These are used and one cdj has a few scratches and some slight wear by the release knob from use these are both purely cosmetic and i have shown this in the photos. These cost 1600 new for a quick sale I have a buy it now price of 675 or make me a offer 24 shipping will be 20 anywhere in the uk (anywhere off mainland uk please ask for a quote) or collect in person with cash if you want I will knock 20 off as I save in fees. I have been trading on ebay for over 10 years and have 100% perfect feedback i offer a full 60 day back guarantee or replacement if there is any fault with this item. These will be wrapped extremely carefully for shipping . Any questions I will come back to u ASAP. Thanks for looking any questions or offers please ring or text me 07949591915 cheers harvey SANSUI INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER AU - G33X X BALANCED AMP SYSTEM 400 Watts Tested and works fine used working condition amplifier really nice sound Will you be tested self how come look. Mob: 07436923538 or Text me 32 GB Black iPod touch (4th generation) 1.5 years old - very good condition and in perfect working order

0 comments:

Post a Comment