Sunday, October 14, 2012

Alpine CDE-9845RR car audio -

Alpine CDE-9845RR car headunit. CD/MP3/WMA compatible 4x 45W Perfect working condition, selling due to new car. Was in a Vauxhall Tigra so includes the adapter cable. Collection only, cash on collection. Please contact me for any other information. IM SELLING MY BOSE ACOUSTIC WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM SERIES 2 WITH 5 CD DISC CHANGER I ALSO HAVE THE DAB UNIT IF NEEDED FOR AN EXTRA COST I PAID 990 FOR IT ABOUT 18 MONTHS AGO HAS REMAINING WARRANTY LEFT ON IT COLLECTION IS FINE OR HAPPY TO POST IF NEEDED WOULD BE ABOUT 10 feel free to message or call me on 07552 833809 ipod is in great condition back has some little wear on it. front screen is in perfect condition. can post for an extra 5 BEATS SOLO BY DR DRE HEADPHONES MAKE IDEAL XMAS GIFS ONLY 15.. PHONE OR TEXT 07713113352/07729440514 OR MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFO MANY COLOURS AVAILIBLE Brand new in the box Apple iPod Classic 160gb. I received this as a gift and have never used it. These are 200 from Apple so grab yourself a bargain. Im having issues with my phone at the minute so if interested please email your number and ill get back to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment