Saturday, September 8, 2012

BEHRINGER FEEDBACK DESTROYER PRO DSP1124P .

DSP1124P , used for equalising subwoofers for your room enviroment. Google for full spec and uses. Exellent condition, virtually unmarked, cost me around 150 wheew. Prefer buyer collect. This is a brand new Philips iPod/iPhone dock which i have owned for around 3 weeks but has never been used.... It is compatible with all iPod and iPhone... Selling my Stereo, Sounds Great and sad to see it leave but needs must. Included in Sale Cambridge Audio Azur Amplfer Cambridge Audio CD player Cambridge Audio Book shelf speeaks. Please contact me if intersted, Fusion 12” SUB and AMP for sale. sub has no breaks in the cone and works perfectly Has great sound quality and power for its size I will include the wiring kit for the sub however you will require a new set of phono leads as one of the heads has broken off of mine. PLEASE ONLY TEXT MY MOBILE AS I WORK A LOT SO WILL MOST PROBABLY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER A PHONE CALL. I REPLY TO MY EMAILS PROMPTLY. Fusion 12” SUB and AMP for sale. sub has no breaks in the cone and works perfectly Has great sound quality and power for its size I will include the wiring kit for the sub however you will require a new set of phono leads as one of the heads has broken off of mine. PLEASE ONLY TEXT MY MOBILE AS I WORK A LOT SO WILL MOST PROBABLY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER A PHONE CALL. I REPLY TO MY EMAILS PROMPTLY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment