Friday, September 28, 2012

Kenwood trio amp (vintage)************SOLD*************** .

i have a kenwood vintage amp with original manual in working order please make me a sensible offer could do with a spray clean no pay pal orr posting abroad For Sale - iPod Touch 32GB (Third Generation). Fully working. Great for music, videos, application, mail, web-browsing and various other tasks! Includes USB cable and headphones. Grab a bargain at 125ono! Wharfedale Valdus 200 Speakers Speakers with High-Temperature Voice-Coils and Oversize Magnets ensuring Powerful Bass. Also includes Overload Protection Circuit! Main features & specs: * Bass Reflex 2-way * Max. Power Handling (watts): 100 watts * Impedance: 4-8 ohms * Sensitivity (db): 88~90dB * Made in UK * Color: Black * Dimensions are: (HxWxD)mm: 380 mm x 210mm x 200mm. * Weight: 4.5kg each The speakers are in excellent working condition and good cosmetic condition, all cones & drivers are in good condition. Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to purchase orders. You can go to my website and check for some of my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me dr dre tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback hats all for 15. i have many models wally tech ea

0 comments:

Post a Comment