Friday, September 28, 2012

Yamaha RXV 765 7.2 Dolby Digital HD Home Cinema Amp ?

I have my own Yamaha RXV 765 HD Surround Sound Home Cinema Amp. This unit is in pristine condition. I am only selling as I have a complicated setup which will now require me using an amp with network conection. Men and gadgets lol. The amp has an unbelivable spec, it will conect to your TV via HDMI conections as well as many more conections, you can conect your Blu Ray DVD player directly via the 4 HDMI inputs and this will give you TRUE HD sound. Please see full spec below. If you are interested and want to hear this amp in full affect please bring hear muffs as the sound and volume out of this amp will blow your mind!!! The remote is in pristine conditioo worumbers or anything, its like brand new. This amp cost me 549 about 3 years ago. IT is from a smoke and pet free home!! Any questions please email, text or phone me, and please resonable times DJ HOMEMIX DUAL CD MIXER COMES COMPLETE WITH SPEAKERS AND ACCESSORIES (HEADPHONES, MICROPHONE ETC.) COMES IN ORIGINAL PACKAGEING EXCELLENT CONDITION ONLY USED ONCE BOXED LIKE NEW Jvc stereo midi.. Can be split into to halfs. Works excellent. Aux at the rear. You can conect a phono cable and Attach any device with headphone jack. Any questions do not hesitate To ask. Thanks HI THERE I AM SELLING MY SET OF RCL DISCO SPEAKERS . THEY ARE 300 WATTS EACH OR A COMBINED 600 WATTS OF POWER. THEY CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD WORKING BEFORE YOU BUY THEM. I AM SELLING THEM FOR 130. IF YOUR INTERESTED CALL ME ON 07947 256 284. I HAVE FOR SALE A BRAND NEW,GENUINE, STRAIGHT FROM THE SHOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment