Thursday, September 27, 2012

Apple iPod touch 4th Generation Black (8 GB) (Latest Model) -

Welcome to my auction. I have to sell ipod touch 4th gen. I sell it with a USB cable and carry case. There is no packaging, and of original headphones. On the back cover is a little feature like on any device of this kind. Display in perfect condition! 07517122531 50 - 60 mp3 players all have 1g and usb plot to download music these are left overs i had from my car boot had 300 of them and this is the last all have earphones and wrist bands must go asap 50 ono i can drop off if u want text only please number is 07511514009 SELLING BRAND NEW BEATS BY DRE TOURS MINI IN SMALL SEALED PACKS. THESE HAVE POWERFUL BASS HD SOUND AND DEFINETLY WORTH THE MONEY. CASH ON COLLECTION OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO BE POSTED THEN I ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL OR LEAVE A MESSAGE & I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP. for sale a cambridge audio azur 540p-s mm phono stage selling i now have an amp with one built in. this is in mint condition with box and original packing and power supply Black Technics stereo, includes cd, radio, amp and double tape player . It is old but in excellent condition and reliable. The speakers are a little shabby to look at, but the stereo is in very good condition and the sound is really great. You are welcome to come and view and make me an offer. I do not have a car therefore cant deliver I am afraid. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment