Friday, September 28, 2012

Speakers and receiver ?

Hi all i have for sale speaker and receiver everything Technics. If you have question please text me. Thanks I have more items for sale baby clothes 12-18m 5 pound kitchen for girls 5 pound tv stand wooden 5 pound cabinet wooden 5 pound I liove in PLymouth Ultra-thin (.63-inch) portable CD player with MP3 playback and No Skip protection (CD: 45 seconds backup, 128 kbps MP3: 400 seconds backup) Up to 117 hours battery life with MP3 CD playback from 2 Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and 2 AA alkaline batteries ID3 tag support for MP3 artist/track info Includes wired remote control with LCD and optional-use external battery case 5-preset equalizer including S-XBS+ bass boost in VERY GOOD CONDITION For Sale My gorgeous AE 109s They are in Rosewood and are in fabulous condition and Considering they cost over 600, well as you can Imagine they sound superb. I am Giving these away at this price due to being out of work for a while I need the money ,So grab yourself a Bargain before someone else does. Any questions email me or give me a call Gary - 07787 591 598 DR DRE BEATS SOLO HEADPHONES BRAND NEW BOXED/PACKED CHEAPEST IN SCOTLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!! EXTREME SOUND, NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED SOUND CANCELATION AND EXTREME BASS ALL COLOURS AVAILABLE : BLACK - WHITE - RED - YELLOW- PURPLE - PINK COLLECTION WELCOME DELIVERY CAN BE ARRANGED PAY BY CASH ON COLLECTION OR PAYPAL - BANK TRANSFER - CHEQUE - - - WHAT EVER SUITS YOU! ONLY 20 HURRY DO NOT MISS OUT !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment