Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beats Studio Headphones by Monster - USED +

Studio Beats (Black) in perfect working order, no scratchs or dents. Comes with black zip case and 2 sets of talk control wires (red & black). Unused cleaning cloth, manual and original box. As seen in the photos. Reasonable offers considered. Collection only from Surbiton. Call or text with queries (hiddeumbers will not be answered) Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to purchase orders. You can go to my website and check for some of my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me dr dre tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback hats all for 15. i have many models wally tech earphones 4.99 please email me or text me Brand New In Box. Duplicated Gift. With the Sonichi S1000 you can add digital radio to your car without changing your stereo. Its external antena provides a clearer reception and the unique autotune technology find the best signal and automatically retunes for you, to ensure a consistently high level of reception. It features 36 DAB station presets and 4 FM station presets so you can easily swap between stations. features & benefits of the Sonichi S1000 DAB Adaptor Add digital radio to your car without changing your stereo External antena gives you better reception Hear even more stations through your speakers Attach to your win

0 comments:

Post a Comment