Friday, September 28, 2012

Skull Candy Lowrider Headphones +

Only been used 2 or 3 times. In great condition. Unwanted Bday Present. RRP 22 on ebay. Any questions/interest contact Aaron anytime: 07557102557 NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE! Tah The headphones are in excellent condition and they are complete with box, (Compatible with most MP3 players and other audio devices) and a sealed instruction manual. The Detox were a limited edition and sound excellent whatever music you are into. Due to the headphone lead not being the original but a replacement lead, the price is NEGOTIABLE. . . . Offers within reason are accepted It is Sony CMT-EH10 CD (MP3), Casette, Radio, remote. I was using that radio with my computer as it has aux 3.5mm input. For full spec see: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/CMT-EH10/specifications It is missing an aerial (I bought this radio without). As I said I was using mainly conected to computer but any wire touching aerial pins worked fine for me to receive FM/AM signal. MISSION 760I BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS...PUNCHY LTTLE SPEAKERS FOR THE SIZE...GOOD USED CONDITION...COUPLE CLIPS ON THE GRILLS SNAPPED OFF BUT THEY STAY IN PLACE...LOOK BETTER WITHOUT ANYWAY...PHONE OR TEXT... Tandy Genexxa Karaoke amplifier operates from external power supply (provided) or internal batteries. Two microphone inputs (2 microphones supplied), auxiliary input, 3 echo settings, playback and record cassette tape deck. Size:- 13.5 inches high, 11.5 inches wide, 6 inches deep. I would include a picture but at the time of posting Gumtree will not allow me to upload a photo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment