Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Citronic CDMX-1 DJ Mixing Deck CD/MP3 Player & Powered Studio Monitors ?

Very good condition, hardly used, collecting dust in spare bedroom! DJ deck with cd deck, usb port, turntable conection, mic conection. Never been used for gigging, very occasional bedroom dj. Comes with 2 powered Kool Sound monitors, no amp required! Cost new 2 years ago for both 430 Comes with instruction manuals DBX 166XL compressor/limiter/gate - this has had a few hours home use only - totally as new 125 ovno SHURE SM58 vocal mic - again only a couple of hours home use - completely unmarked, in bag with new clip 65 NO OFFERS! genuine reason for sale collection from BR1 e-mail me for prompt response Logitech speakers very loud and has amazing bass Condition is very good, no scratches or dirt. Very clean Item can be collected from location Well looked after Marantz Surround Receiver. In black, this system has delivered me amazing sound and realistic surround. Powerful yet small, I can whole heartedly recommend it. Only reason for selling is I have changed my whole speaker system. Grab yourself a bargain! BIRTHDAY GIFT AM SELLING MY BEATS BY DRE STUDIO I GOT FOR MY BRITHDAY REASON BEING I HAVE ALREADY ONE PAIR SO I WANT SOMETHING ELSE. THANK YOU CONTACT 07466076066

0 comments:

Post a Comment