Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bose, Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones -

For sale are my Bose QuietComfort 2 Noise Cancelling headphones. I never use them so thought they would be better in the hands of someone that would. They are absolutely amazing headphones and in perfect condition. I will even throw in 3 AAA batteries cause im nice! :) This is how sound should be delivered to your ears. Pick up from Leith or i could post but at extra cost. Open to negotiations as long as you dont wste my time. I am selling my old speakers. 4 x Panasonic small speakers 2 x Panasonic small speakers on telescopic stands 1 x Panasonic Subwoofer 200W 1 x Kenwood Ls-29 speaker 80W All in working perfectly Reason for selling - Just bought some new ones Reason for low price - I would really like a quick sale Feel free to contact me with any questions. If you see this ad - there still available! Thanks for looking! Hifi seperates sytem comprising good quality components - all in perfect condition. Phono and power leads included. No speakers included but can be heard working. Genuine reason for sale. Kenwood KA-550D Stereo Integrated Amplifier – Hi-Fi Choice Magazine Best Buy This is great amp, good sound and powerful. Controls: Bass, Treble, Independent L/R Volume, Tape Selector, Input Selector Phono Inputs: CD, Tuner, Phono, Aux, Tape Headphone socket Marantz CD-40 CD Player + remote control – Hi-Fi Choice Magazine Best Buy Toshiba ST-U2L Tuner Toshiba ST-U2L FM Stereo/MW/LW Analogue Tuner with FM Enquiries by email or phone welcome. For sale I have an Ipod Touch 4th Generation 64gb in White. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment