Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brand new studio beats - 3 colours !

I have brand new studio beats for sale, i have red, white and black, you can try them before you buy, open to swaps, let me no what you have, 07528129791 I selling philips mini hifi system, 3 cd changer,double cassette,radio, hifi is in mint condition and all perfect working order. Model number,FW-C83 130 w Thanks for viewing... I am reluctantly selling my Panasonic Stereo as I am downsizing properties and I have nowhere to keep it. Excellent stereo, amazing sound, excellent condition, no damage. Tech Specs: 280w AM/FM Double Tape Deck 5 Disc Changer Aux In Power cable and remote control included. I also have an iPod nano dock which i have been using with this stereo, i will include this with an audio cable for and extra 15 FULL SET-UP INCLUDES 2 Vinyl Decks, 400+ Vinyls, Speakers, Mixer, Amp, 3 Silver Carry Cases Selling a set of vinyl decks. Full set-up with amp, speakers, mixer and over 400 vinyls mostly house, trance and dance with a few others thrown in. Many collectible vinyls in there to a value way over the asking price. Selling due to downsizing and this set-up and all the vinyls take up space. Collection preferable but could possibly deliver locally. The set is in full working order, but one of the decks needs a new foot (no big deal or no more than 3-5 to replace). Selling for 250 ono (price drop from 350, had interest but no takers) hi there for sale i have my senadi car stereo with cd and aux, i brought it from halfords 6 weeks ago for 109.99,you can even look that one up.. i just need the money again, the stereo works absoulty fine and

0 comments:

Post a Comment