Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mikomi surround sound system -

MIKOMI AM216 HOME CINEMA SPEAKERS These speakers are used but in very good condition and have hardly been used. They have great sound quality 5.1 system Ideal for almost any indoor use comes with subwoofer and 5 speakers ..... SUBWOOFER ONLY WITH SOME WIRES I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIT IT IN AS I GOT THIS WITH MY OLD CAR I AM SELLING THIS BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT ANYMORE IT WORKS FINE ITS PICK UP ONLY SO EMAIL OR TEXT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED THANKS Hi, I am selling my pair of SMS Audio Sync By 50 Cent headphones. These were an unwanted gift. They are 100% genuine! They are in brand new condition! They come boxed with all accessories! These headphones are probably the best around! They are in black. The price is #160 which is open to offers. Feel free to call me, if i am unavailable, leave me a message or voicemail. When I call you back, my number will be Hidden! I am willing to travel around slightly, if needed. Looking for a quick sale hence the low price. Thanks! Sonic Fusion i-fusion, re-chargeable battery with LED battery status, comes with adaptors for different iPods along with a 3.5mm stereo cable to play any MP3 player. 23x17x7.1cm, 1.3kg, (9 philips streamium wac700/05 plus was700/05 excellent condition • Wireless streaming between Music Centre and Station(s) • Multiple user access streams t

0 comments:

Post a Comment