Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CALLING VINTAGE RADIO COLLECTORS! .

I have a vIntage Invicta Radio circa. 1940s for sale. I have been entrusted by my Mother to sell this Radio which was given to my Parents as a wedding present. I would love to find a loving home for it, which somebody could add to their collection. It was made by the Invicta Radio Limited Company, Model No. 30A, Serial No. 536211. Please contact me for more details. I have owned these Quad Speakers for around 25 years and recently had them serviced by Quad at the IAG Service Centre at Huntingdon. Fantastic result, as they now sound really incredible. However, sadly, as I am now downsizing, I must sell them. The speakers are fitted with black grills which look amazing and really modern. (The highlights on the speaker grilles photos are caused by the lighting, not marks on the grilles.) As you can see from the photos, the appearance of the units is excellent, but as you might expect for items of this age there are some very minor marks. These obviously do not affect the performance and it is possible to refinish the units, although personally I believe it is better keep them original. The EHT blocks and treble units have been replaced to give top quality performance. This is a great opportunity to own and listen to these superb speakers. Sony CMT-BX77DBi Micro HiFi With Built-In ipod/iPhone Dock, DAB Radio & CD player + Includes Remote. Full of Function and excellent condition. Free delivery around Canada Water area. Other places : Collection ONLY. Please email, call or txt: ZHAO 07825840395 brand new just gave it a test .bought amazon for 65.great sound therse ones no to bassy and have volume controll.unboxed to let you see them..honest sale.....or a deceny offer This is a 3rd generation 32GB ipod touch

0 comments:

Post a Comment