Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Panasonic SL-SX281C CD player WITH PORTABLE TDK SPEAKERS -

Panasonic SL-SX281C CAR PORTABLE CD player + CD WALLET WITH PORTABLE TDK SPEAKER -HEADPHONES -MANUAL INSTRUCTION FOR CD PLAYER AND SPEAKER -GOOD CONDITION FULLY WORKING ORDER FOR SALE SAFFIRE PRO 14 FOCUSRITE FIREWIRE RECORDING BRAND NEW IN THE BOX - NEVER BEEN USED !! ORIGINAL RECEIPT PROVIDED 110 CASH ONLY REPLY VIA EMAIL THANK YOU Hi, I am selling my pair of SMS Audio Sync By 50 Cent headphones. These were an unwanted gift. They are 100% genuine! They are in brand new condition! They come boxed with all accessories! These headphones are probably the best around! They are in black. The price is #160 which is open to offers. Feel free to call me, if i am unavailable, leave me a message or voicemail. When I call you back, my number will be Hidden! I am willing to travel around slightly, if needed. Looking for a quick sale hence the low price. Thanks! BEATS BY DRE MIXR BEATS BY DAVID GUETTA THE SOUND QUALITY ON THESE ARE AMAZING A LOT BETTER THAN THE SOLOS .. YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED NEW NEVER USED 1 COLORS AVAILABLE PLEASE CHECK PICTURES 30 EACH DELIVERY VIA ROYAL MAIL EXTRA 3 ACCEPT PAYPAL/DIRECT BANK TRANSFER OR CASH ON COLLECTION THE CABLE ON THE HEADPHONE DOSENT DETACH

0 comments:

Post a Comment