Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Technics SL-1200MK2 and/or Behringer DX626 Mixer +

Moving to Canada in September means having to sell my Tech-12. Everything is in perfect working condition and has been only used at home (a non-smoking environment). NB: This does not include the needle, and has some superficial wear around the sides. 180 or best offer. Incentives will be given to people who are willing to pick it up in the latter half of August. Also for sale is a 3 Chanel Behringer DX626 Mixer for 20 or 30 on its own. Dr Dre Beats Headphones In Ear White *Brand New* *Brand new in box *Best quality *High Quality HD sound *Warehouse seconds (packaging slightly damaged) *Grab a Bargain ! *Can Deliver CALL OR TEXT **07949671155** ! Receiver for home Cinema or Amplification A1 Condition Feel free to email me any Questions http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/3864483711.pdf Beautiful Trio stereo tuner from 1978. Superb sound and great sensitivity. This Tuner has spent the last 30 years in a cabinet and is therefore in remarkable condition. It would be difficult to find a better example. I also have the partnering Trio amplifier in a separate listing. Collection welcome from Wandsworth SW11 I HAVE HERE AN I POD DICTATING ADAPTER,IF YOU NOTICE ON THE I POD CLASSICS AND THE ONES BEFORE THAT,YOU WILL NOTICE A LITTLE SQUARE SOCKET NEXT TO THE HEADPHONE SOCKET ON YOUR OLD I POD,WITH THIS DEVICE ,YOUR I POD IA A DICTATION MACHINE,ALL MEMOS CAN BE SYNC TO I TUNES LATER ON WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED,RECORDING TIME,DEPENDS ON THE GIG SIZE OF YOUR I POD,I COSTS JUST 5 POUNDS FOR THIS DEVICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment