Monday, July 30, 2012

Audiolab 8200A Amplifier .

Hi, This is a brand new amp, it is only weeks old. I have the box and all original paper work. This is brand new in condition and these are 760 in the shops. I have registered this for the 2 year warranty, so you are covered. Looking for 600 or nearest offer. Also have matching CD player will do both for 1100 Thanks I have for sale an excellent phillips dvd dolby 5.1 surround system. Dvd player 1x sub (bass) speaker 1x centre front 2x right speakers I have for sale a Bose lifestyle 12, 5.1 with single cube speakers, these speakers are favoured by many people for their uniqueness and quality. This is your chance to grab this bargain, the cube speakers are new in their boxes and function as intended by the manufacturer. The sub-woofer is accustimass 25 used and the CD player lifestyle 12 they are both used but in very good condition. No returns accepted. No time wasters. I can arrange postage but you would have to pay through Paypal if you want me to post the item, Paypal is safe. CD player + AUX + FM+ AM Radio, fully working, very clean, you are welcome to come and have a look and check if it fits your car, 60 ONO If you have any questions please feel free to contact me Call: 07502232465 Brand new sealed beats by dre tour headphones I have black and white can post by royal mail 30 if this is required or 25 on collection. payment by pay pal bank transfer ( will provide by a/n and sort code ) postal order. get in touch if your interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment