Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Denon hifi ,with remote control **open for offers** ?

denon hifi amplifier ,tuner,& cd player. fully working nice condition very loud,powerfull sound & clear sound with remote control ( remote battery cover missing) no speaker only hifi I currently own a warehouse full of Dr Dre Beats in USA as I am a wholesaler of beats. I usually sell my products on ebay but I have now opted to sell them on gumtree as it means I do not have to pay commission. I have all the official colours in DR DRE STUDIO BEATS: Black Studio Beats Purple Studio Beats Dark Blue Studio Beats Orange Studio Beats Silver Studio Beats White Studio Beats Shipping to UK takes 3-5 days a the products are coming from America. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS IT IS SAFE/SECURE FOR BOTH THE BUYER AND SELLER. I issue a 3 month warranty on all of my products and all of my products are AUTHENTIC and have serial numbers which can be checked on the official Beats by Dre website I offer discounts of up to 35% if you bulk buy (10+pc) SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE CALL ME FOR MORE INFO. like new ghetto sharp gf525 double cassette rare vintage only thing thats bad is dont recorde dont no wats wrong part from that great looking thing very heavy collect only Amazing Subwoofer suit Home Cinema or for music, goes as low as 30Hz even at very low volumes, can be used at night no problems. 5 Star Rated at What HiFi http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Wharfedale-Diamond-SW150 Incredible for the price, all working fine, in brand new condition, no scratches or m

0 comments:

Post a Comment