Thursday, July 26, 2012

BEATS BY DRE TOURS MINI BRAND NEW IN SEALED PACKS (5 COLOURS) !

SELLING BRAND NEW BEATS BY DRE TOURS MINI IN SMALL SEALED PACKS. THESE HAVE POWERFUL BASS HD SOUND AND DEFINETLY WORTH THE MONEY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL OR LEAVE A MESSAGE & I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP. BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS PLEASE READ AD CAREFULLY. Apple iPod Classic 160GB – Graphite Black MP3 / MP4 Player, MC297QB/A Latest Model - 7th Generation (Also known as 6th Generation 2nd Revision) This iPod Classic was bought for me as a birthday present direct from Apple, but shortly after I received an iPhone through my work so did not really use the iPod. It comes to you as it came to me with all the original equipment, information and packaging and in fabulous mint condition with no engraving to the back. I can post it out to the uk only but collection is preferred please, An OLYMPUS digital DM20 dictaphone which comes with not only superior sound recording (worth 300) but a rechargable battery pack. This allows for superior recording and can pick up the very faintest of sounds. Perfect for lectures and very discreet. It is in perfect working condition. This can be posted out to you. ALSO I can offer a bundle package in electronics- as well as the dictaphone, you can have a TOSHIBA recordable DVD player, JVC HI FI and speaker system, a BELINEA computer monitor (could be used as a nice TV). a LOGITECH MM50 IPOD dock and two keyboards (one make is CHERRY) all for 200. All of these items are in good condition and you can email me for further details. PICTURES WILL FOLLOW and all items must be picked up from my flat. -Ipod touch 4th generation 8gb Black. -Perfect working condition.&

0 comments:

Post a Comment