Monday, July 30, 2012

Sanyo PLV-Z3000/PLV-Z4000 LCD Projector **NEW** Unwanted Gift -

The lesser white model PLV-Z800 is currently retailing at 1400 MADE IN JAPAN BY SANYO/PANASONIC FULL HD PROJECTOR (HI END) FOR THE SERIOUS HOME CINEMA BUFF/ENTHUSIAST Hi I am selling my entire denon system 1 tape deck but 2tape drawers cd style drawers 1 cd player 1 pre amp 1 main amp 1 audio visual Dolby prologic processor I bought syetem new but due to new born my toys have to go Sensible offer accepted.still set up and working so I could demo it Regards trevor QTV2 is a 2.1 home cinema system that I bought to replace my 5.1, because theres no wires to trip over, its hidden from view and sounds amazing!! You can search online for full spec (sorry you are not allowed to post direct links) Im having to sell due to moving to a maisonette where I cant have my tv up very loud :( In great condition but no manual or box sorry, has the tv fixings, remote, optical cable for plugging into the tv (this is a good one that I bought seperate) and an aux cable im selling with it that you can play music on your ipod through msg me for more details :) Sor sale two Stanton c314 CD/MP3 decks and Behringer DJX500 Mixer. Links for more details below: http://www.studiospares.com/dj-cd-players/stanton-c314-cdmp3-player/invt/287130/?source=215_74 http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/DJX700.aspx All in good working order. All leads included. forsale used panasonic dvd fm/am radio surround center 5.1 dolby digital very slight cosmetic marks on the top of the dvd player where vcr stood. great sound any questions please call on

0 comments:

Post a Comment