Sunday, July 29, 2012

Matsui MHF 3000 Stereo - 3 CD Changer ?

MATSUI MHF 3000 STEREO Comes as shown in the photos, in good condition. I did replace the speakers a while back with really nice Sony ones (as pictured). Includes radio, cd changer (3 discs), mic input, and headphone outputs, surround sound and aux input. Also has dual tape deck. Includes remote control. Everything in working order. Just needing to sell due to space issues around my flat. Pick up only Thanks! Venturer cd83081ih features plays and charges your ipod and iphone in black . Gyrodock rotates for portrait and landscape views. cd player and fm digital stereo tuner with 10 station presets. 20 watt amplifier with full range speakers. audio line in jack. clock and timer functions. illuminated lcd display. remote control. An excellent buy as never used, not in box but in excellent condition. Speakers Stand For Sale Brand - Apollo Black colour . Made of metal . Used , good condition . Size : H=51cm , Base : 28*28cm , Top : 18*13cm Please call on : 07733791063 . PLEASE NO timewasters , NO texting ! I will remove the ad as soon as I sell the item ! For sale ipod touch 8gb reset to factory settings, no need for it as have an iphone now so just sits collecting dust, some1s aswell getting use from it. Screen is cracked but doesnt effect the use of it. New screen is 25 but price reflects this call or text 07895213687 HI I HAVE A I POD DOCKING STATION ONE YEAR OLD BUT HARDLY USED SO JUST GATHERING DUST SUITABLE FOR; I POD I PHONE 3 / 3GS / 4 / 4S MAKE ME AN OFFER DAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment