Sunday, November 4, 2012

PROSOUND 15 INCH DISCO SPEAKERS 1000 WATTS OF POWER £150 THE PAIR X X (POWERFUL) X X X X X X X X X X +

HI THERE I AM SELLING MY SET OF PROSOUND DISCO SPEAKERS. THEY ARE 15 INCH DRIVERS WITH FLARE HORN TWEETERS. THEY ARE 500 WATTS EACH OR A COMBINE 1000 WATTS OF POWER. THEY CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD WORKING BEFORE YOU BUY THEM. I AM SELLING THEM FOR 150 THE PAIR. IF YOUR INTERESTED CALL ME ON 07947 256 284. In fantastic condition. Box still available. Am having problems with my service. Call this number if you canot get through...07592994050. Also comes with a spare wire in the box. All the contents in the box have not been touched. Apple iPod Touch for sale.. 8GB Storage Size Black Colour Jailbroken on iOS 6.0 (Free Unlimited Apps & Games) Have installed (whatsapp) Fuly working, Cant usualy get on ipod touch. Same with Siri, Installed on ipod touch, currently using a free slot. SARA also installed. Software installed for SIm card adaptors. Can use as phone! Owned for 1 week....Purchased from cash generator for 80 not jailbroken. Comes with charger. Condition - Usual scratches from pocket. Few on screen. 80 Please phone 07872027331 for more info Hi+Fi speakers x 2 JVC 2x 60 watt speakers. Buyer to collect from Chingford, E4 Please email to arrange collection. Here I am selling my iPod touch 32GB third generation. The iPod comes with a leather case, two rubber cases (black/white), iPod touch pen, two screen protectors with screen cloth, and finally a charger. Does not however come with headphones. The iPod has a couple of minor scratches on the front but it is barely noticeable. I am looking for 90 ONO, the reason why I am selling it is due to recently buying an iPhone so I now have no use for it. Feel free to text me if

0 comments:

Post a Comment