Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Technics SH-8055 2x12 Band Graphic Equalizer Spectrum Analyser ?

Technics Graphic Equaliser/Spectrum Analyser Model : SH-8055 This can be used with most regular Hi-Fi separates It is very useful if recording from one device to another, as the frequency levels can be finely adjusted to suit The units size is, in mm: 430w 280d, 105h It is fitted with a UK plug and is for UK/European use (240v) Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2oASby1zPw Item is in good working order and good condition. Message me with any questions you may have. C for sale- pink samsung mp3 player. Only used a few times, missing the usb for charging and downloads as threw it away by mistake but can be bought online for cheap. ATOMIC FLOYD HEADPHONES -Mini Darts Remote -with a Box -only used once If interested, please contact 07540800696 Hi, I have for sale my beats by dre solo heaphones in white which are brand new. The headphones are not fake as the person who gave them to me is very wealthy. I receved them as a present and already have some therefore I am selling these, I would keep them as a spare but I need the money. The sound quality is excellent and unbeatable. The headphones come boxed with all the original normal items you would get i.e. genuine box, protective case, headphone, guide, cable etc... I am looking for 110 ono which is a bargain as theses retail for around 180. If you have any questions please feel free to call, text or email me; my number is: 07901940400 Thanks for looking Though

0 comments:

Post a Comment